At the heart of our response to God’s mission in the world through the ministry of Catholic education in the Diocese of Sandhurst, is our commitment to:
‘Our schools: Engaging fully with human potential inspired by the Catholic Story.’
- that the values of the Gospel are central to who we are, what we do and how we act.
- that we have a vital role in the mission of the Catholic Church to imagine and seek new horizons while respecting our Tradition.
- that a strong sense of community is dependent on the quality of our collegial relationships.
- that each person’s potential is fostered through the dedicated ministry of Catholic Education.
- in leadership encompassing vision, innovation and empowerment.