The vision for Catholic Education Sandhurst Limited (CES Ltd) is to provide, in partnership with our families and parishes, stimulating, enriching, liberating and nurturing learning environments drawn from the Catholic tradition in each of the diocesan school communities.
At the heart of this vision is our commitment to the ongoing duty of care that we have for the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people, a pursuit of excellence in all levels of learning and creating communities of welcome, hospitality and inclusion.
- that the values of the Gospel are central to who we are, what we do and how we act
- that we have a vital role in the mission of the Catholic Church to imagine and seek new horizons while respecting our Tradition
- that a strong sense of community is dependent on the quality of our collegial relationships
- that each person's potential is fostered through the dedicated ministry of Catholic Education
- in leadership encompassing vision, innovation and empowerment.