Catholic Education Sandhurst provides diverse opportunities for employment in a wide range of schools from smaller rural settings to large regional centres. More than 19,000 students are enrolled in our 56 schools.
The offices of Catholic Education Sandhurst are located in Bendigo, Tatura and Wangaratta.
pdf CLICK HERE (2.92 MB) for more information about employment in Catholic Education: Diocese of Sandhurst
This document is intentional in celebrating all roles within Catholic education and is informed by contemporary professional expectations as well as visionary and sound theology.
Employment in Catholic Education is a statement of our key understandings and commitment as professionals to each other and to the families whose children we teach and serve.
Similarly, each Catholic Education Office across the four dioceses of Victoria recognises that continuing professional learning is an essential component of school improvement and staff development. In particular, professional learning is a major contributing factor towards improvement in student learning outcomes.
For these reasons Catholic Education Offices are committed to:
- allocating resources to develop the school as a learning community
- facilitating ongoing religious formation of staff to enhance the Catholic identity of the school
- advancing leadership enrichment opportunities
- building capacity in all areas of teaching and learning
- making available regular professional learning activities for Catholic school staff and providing information about programs delivered by external organisations.