The first priority of Catholic schools is the health and safety of the students in their care. This page provides advice to parents and school communities about Catholic Education Sandhurst’s response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Term 4 arrangements
RURAL AND REGIONAL VICTORIA From 12 October
All school students, including Years 7 to 10 and VCE and VCAL students return to on-site learning.
Reinforce COVIDSafe behaviours
- Stay home when unwell
- Practice good hygiene
- Ensure physical distancing (1.5m) when possible
- Wear a face mask (students 12 years and older in secondary schools, and staff when not teaching)
- Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
Create COVIDSafe spaces
- Make hand hygiene easy
- Keep surfaces clean and implement enhanced environmental cleaning and disinfection
- Promote outdoor air ventilation and do not have air conditioners on recirculate
Promote COVIDSafe activities
- Limit school access to outside visitors where possible
- Reduce mixing between groups
- Adapt, modify or defer higher risk activities
- Move activities outdoors where possible, weather permitting
The latest information on the restrictions issued by the Victorian Government is available from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website.
Translated information about coronavirus: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/translated-resources-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
Current as of 12 October 2020.